TOMMY'S ANGELS...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
TOMMY'S ANGELS...

Forum de discussion dédié à un immense acteur : Tom Hanks

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia

4 participants
AuteurMessage
virginie

virginie

Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia Empty
MessageSujet: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyLun 4 Fév - 8:52

ENFIN !!!!!!!
Quelqu'un a enfinposté le discours de Tom pour l'Oscar qu'il a reçu pour Philadelphia. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LIEN
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.francishuster.com
da vinci code

da vinci code

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 3:52

MERCI VIRGINIE J AI PAS VRIAMENT TOUT COMPRIS MAIS JE VOIS QU IL EST EMU
Carine

Carine

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 6:44

Merci beaucoup ! Ca c'est de la belle trouvaille Very Happy
http://benetom.over-blog.com
virginie

virginie

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 10:51

Voila la transcription, ça sera peut-être un peu plus facile. Wink

Here's what I know. I could not be standing here without the undying love that was just sung about by not Bruce, but Neil Young. And I have that in a lover that is so close to fine, we should all be able to experience such heaven right here on earth.
I know also, that I should not be doing this, I should not be here, but I am because of the union of such filmmakers as Ed Saxon, Ron Nyswaner, Kristi Zea, Tak Fugimoto, Jonathan Demme--who seems to have these attached to his limbs for every actor that works with him of late. And a cast that includes Antonio Banderas who, second to my lover, is the only person I would trade for. And a cast that includes many other people but the actor who really put his film image at risk, and shone because of his integrity, Mr. Denzel Washington--whom I really must share this with.
I would not be standing here if it weren't for two very important men in my life. Two that I haven't spoken with in a while but I had the pleasure of the other night: Mr. Rawley Farnsworth, who was my high school drama teacher, who taught me to act well the part, there all the glory lies. And one of my classmates under Mr. Farnsworth, Mr. John Gilkerson. I mention their names because they are two of the finest gay Americans, two wonderful men that I had the good fortune to be associated with, to fall under their inspiration at such a young age. I wish my babies could have the same sort of teacher, the same sort of friends. And there lies my dilemma here tonight. I know that my work in this case is magnified by the fact that the streets of Heaven are too crowded with angels. We know their names. They number a thousand for each of the red ribbons we wear here tonight. They finally rest in the warm embrace of the gracious creator of us all. A healing embrace that cools their fevers, that clears their skin, and allows their eyes to see the simple, self-evident commonsense truth that is made manifest by the benevolent creator of us all, and was written down on paper by wise men, tolerant men, in the city of Philadelphia two hundred years ago. God bless you all, God have mercy on us all, and God bless America.

Dernière édition par le Ven 8 Fév - 6:56, édité 1 fois
dennyshopgirl

dennyshopgirl

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 13:00

virginie a écrit:
Voila la transcription, ça sera peut-être un peu plus facile. Wink

. I know that my work in this case is magnified by the fact that the streets of Heaven are too crowded with angles. .

mais il dit "angels" non "angle" n'est pas?
http://www.tomhanks-online.com
da vinci code

da vinci code

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyJeu 7 Fév - 13:53

merci pour le texte effectivement je comprends un peu mieux
virginie

virginie

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia EmptyVen 8 Fév - 6:56

dennyshopgirl a écrit:
mais il dit "angels" non "angle" n'est pas?
Yep, faute de frappe ! Wink
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia   Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia Empty

Tom Hanks Oscar Speech - Philadelphia
Page 1 sur 1